There is a better way to work out your differences.
An Accredited Family Mediator (AccFM) will guide you through the requirements, expectations, legal documentation and Family Mediation Process to ensure the best possible outcome.
The Goals of Family Mediation
- Ensure the safety of all family members
- Focus the attention on the best interests of the children
- Provide an equal voice to participants
- Reduce the emotional stress of the parties involved
- Reduce the financial costs of resolving family disputes
- Minimize conflict and uphold peace and respect
- A fair and reasonable agreement
Family Mediation Before Litigation
- Before adversarial action becomes necessary choose Family Mediation
- It should be considered the first option for family dispute resolution
- It is a practical and more positive way to effectively resolve disputes than litigation and other adversarial forms of family dispute resolution
We help facilitate the negotiation of FAMILY MATTERS
All aspects of a divorce or separation including; child custody and access, child support, spousal support, and the division and equalization of property.
Terms of a prenuptial agreement, marriage contract or cohabitation agreement dealing with financial matters while living together, on death and on separation.
Helping families to resolve disputes between parents and children by providing tools for communication, understanding and resolution.
Helping families negotiate business agreements and arrangements including; valuation, establishment, operation, reorganization, succession, dissolution or sale.